1.20.2009
for the record
I wanted to make this a new blog so that nobody misses it. It has come to my attention that my last blog came off as if I didn't love my relationships, just were in them for fear. Let me clarify, I loved both Shaun and Brian. Fear would not have been enough to make me marry Shaun. I did also have the hope that the red flags would get better, and I married him on that basis BECAUSE I loved him. As for Brian, I gave him the analogy that he's my addiction. Again, something (or someone) that I love, but not good for me. Just bc something isn't good or right, doesn't mean you can't love it. And just bc I stayed out of fear, doesn't mean that there wasn't love as another force right beside it. I didn't think people would really have to question rather or not I loved Shaun, even though I was married to him for 6yrs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment