1.03.2007

Jaden, the Model

This is Jaden's I'm so sexy pose...
I don't know what made him think to stick his hand in his pocket, but he did, and I thought it was cute. His hair is wet bc he just got out of the bath.
He's getting such character these days. Yesterday, he was yelling at us, not saying words that were understandable, but definitely using hand gestures to try to get his point across. I just had to laugh. If you ask him how old he is, and ask him is he's 1, he'll say "2". We're not sure where he learned that from, but it's his response. Not too long and it will be true, but for now it's cute :)
Asher is just getting too big too! I was changing Jaden, and Asher was laying on the floor next to me. I had my legs bent, so he wrapped his legs around my leg and sat himself up! That kid has got some stomach muscles, I'm telling you!

3 comments:

Josh Buck said...

Keep the women away! What a little hottie!

Holly said...

LOL...thanks :) I'm not sure what gets into him somedays, but he's definitely a little ham!

Janine said...

Just adorable, Holly. Looks like he got that pose straight off a GQ cover. Your boys are so sweet.