I never follow through w/any resolutions, but if I were to make a list, this is what it might look like:
1. Keep my current weight, tone up a bit, maybe loose a little more, but definitely not gain weight.
2. Work on keeping a tidier house, though I have gotten better in the last few weeks. I can always be better though!
3. Work on my relationship w/Shaun.
4. Most importantly, work on my relationship w/God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How did you do on these resolutions...well al but one and what are the new ones. This is a year for you to change who you are, who people think you are and who you want to be!! There is no better time then now. Sorry to hear about the current events in your life but we will be praying for you.
I lost a little weight, nothing huge, didn't tone like I wanted to.
My house has been tidier in general I think.
And, my relationship w/God is still not where I want it to be, but I am working on it! Finding a church that would feed me was huge!!
Post a Comment