Faith sleeps in weird places too! We've found her under her bed, on the hard floors, in the cradle (which she is too big for!). It's amazing how uncomfortable it looks but how soundly they sleep! *Smile*
I'd like to find one of those yellow car beds and make him feel more enclosed. They're just too expensive to buy from the store, so I'm keeping my eye out for ebay.
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
2 comments:
Faith sleeps in weird places too! We've found her under her bed, on the hard floors, in the cradle (which she is too big for!). It's amazing how uncomfortable it looks but how soundly they sleep! *Smile*
I'd like to find one of those yellow car beds and make him feel more enclosed. They're just too expensive to buy from the store, so I'm keeping my eye out for ebay.
Post a Comment