1.30.2008

I forgot

I FINALLY got my first child support check. The state finally got it's stuff together and in order!! I chewed the lady out at the office bc before they decided to step in and "help out" I WAS getting my child support. Not until they stuck their noses into everything did I miss almost a month's worth of pymts. But I am thankful that it's coming again.
Also, got my taxes figured out. After seeing what benefitted who the most, I think they're finally ready to be filed...YAY!!! I do need to readjust so that I get more of that money back during the year vs waiting for a refund at the end of the year. But, not having earned income in over a year, I wasn't sure where I needed my exemptions to be at. Now that I know, I can do some adjusting to hopefully help out throughout the year more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that the other anonymous you recently replied to was not me!!! Anyway,YAY for you and the child support. good idea with the dog thing...at least it's not completely gone from the boys lives and there if they want to play. I think you should still leave the dish and chain out like your friend said....it wouldn't hurt anything!

Holly said...

No leaving a dish and chain out wouldn't hurt I guess. And, I am glad that the boys would still be able to see Blake from time to time.