1.07.2008

work

Alright, well, I went into Jackson Hewitt today to work and told my manager that my availability had changed :P I gave her my new hours, and as she was inputting them, she looks at me and says "did you quit your other job?" I was like, no I didn't quit. Then she goes, "did you get fired?" Getting fired NEVER sounds good, but I told her what happened, and she was fine w/it. She looked at me and said, "so you need as many hours as possible?", and I was like, yep...lol. So, I'll have Wednesdays off bc that's the day I get the boys back from being gone w/Shaun 2 days, but other then that, I'm hoping to be working almost every day.
Oh, and to top it off, I got a call for an interview for the managment position at Claires that I applied for a few weeks ago. I go tomorrow after I get out of JH. So, thanks for all of your prayers, and please keep them coming! I know God has a plan, and I really am trying to rely on Him to show me what that will be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck at your interviw....just think one fulltime job would mean you could quit all your parttime jobs....probably no set schedule but ONLY ONE job would take some of the stress out of your life!!

Holly said...

Well, currently I am down to only one job :D I'm just super picky about what I take bc time w/my boys comes b4 anything. I was a stay at home mom for over a year, and my goal is to one day return home to my children. Though, I am considering taking classes to get a degree for when they are off in school.