1.09.2008

technically

FYI, Brian and I are officially more than just friends. He's still ever the gentleman, and we're still taking things very slowly. But, we are dating.
I didn't want my annonymous reader, who thinks they know me but don't have the guts to identify themselves, to think that I was lying to the blog world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy you have found someone you can connect with, that will make this time so much better and easier on you. Hopefully, this can work into a nuturing relationship, it sounds as though he shares your religious beliefs and I know that is important to you. Make sure he is okay with the kids that will be the true test of who he is and where he is going with this relationship..marry me marry my kids!!!! as they say in the divorce world. Whatever this turns out to be, let yourself be happy if it is for a short time or forever. Good Luck.

Heather said...

Glad for you... Just hope he shares your faith and love for Jesus.

I hope things work out just right for you in the job department!

Holly said...

I'm am very happy, and he is supportive of everything in my life. In fact, he made us leave early from the trip up north bc he knew that going to church was important to me. And Christmas Eve, when my family didn't think it was important enough to wait for me to go to the park, he was the only one that knew how disappointed I would be if I didn't make it to service that night.
As for the kids, he is really good w/them. My boys love his boy, and his boy is good w/my boys.
And currently, I am happy. I'm actually happy w/my job at JH even though it's a pay cut, and I'm happy w/the people I have in my life. And, I do intend to enjoy it for however long it lasts :D