3.07.2008

accounting

Did I mention that I hope to go back to college after summer? I've applied for FAFSA and am hoping to enrol to either KVCC or Spring Arbor. My brother will be going to KVCC for accounting as well. I considered taking classes w/my brother bc he's going for the same degree, but I'm guessing he'll take day classes and I'll have to take nights (probably). Anyways, I'm both excited and scared. I haven't been in school since 2001. What if I suck at it now? Plus, I'll be giving up more time w/the boys. But, I love numbers, and I actually think this is a career that I would actually enjoy to do. W/a degree, I'd be able to better provide for my family. It has it's pros and cons, but for better or worse, I've started the process.

4 comments:

Erin said...

yay, we'll be in school at the same time!

Holly said...

yep :) you're doing yours online, right?

Erin said...

yeah, through Liberty...they are actually have a really good online program, and I only have to take a few classes...:)!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! Sounds as though it would not only be something you would be great at but also interested in!!!