3.07.2008

prayer requests

It's been a while since my last post. There's so much stuff going on in my life right now...I'm at my breaking point w/stress. The boys are doing ok. They either have colds or allergies, can't figure out which. We know Jaden has allergies, but he could have a cold on top of it all. Favorite movie of the week would be Tarzan II. Asher has been pretty clingy, and Jaden has been whiney. I really think they're getting cabin fever. I can't wait for winter to be done so they can go run and play outside again.

I have been working my butt off to try to find a job as the time for my JH job to end is quickly approaching (not that I wasn't trying my hardest b4). I've actually gone to 3 interviews this week. #1 was for a day care, #2 was for a lawn company, and #3 was for a job placement company. I will not be pursuing #1 bc it's too far away and not enough money. W/gas being projected at $4.00 by this summer, I probably wouldn't even break even. #2 and #3 though, I'm praying really hard about!! #2 is actually perfect. It's 30hrs a week, evenings, and starts about when JH ends. #3 would be good too though. They actually have a job that they should be setting me up w/an interview immediately for. It's clerical, FT, and long term. I'm just really praying that God sends something my way and SOON.

There's a lot of other stuff going on, but until the details are ironed out, I'll keep it to myself. But, there are a lot of changes going on, and I could use prayers for wisdom and sanity!! And, if you know of any jobs that have to do w/cash handling, clerical or customer service, send them my way :)

No comments: