Today is get out of boxes day! Unfortunately or luckily, however you wish to look at it, I slept in till 10:30 :O Yes, I was shocked as well. I guess I needed it :) But, w/in an hour, I was able to finish up the kitchen/dining area. The boys' room has been set up since day one and has been destroyed since day one, as you will see. But, I'm not going to be anal about their room. As long as all the toys stay upstairs in their room, I'll be a happy mom!! So, here's what I got done so far. I had to take a break to take a shower bc my best friend is in town, and we're getting together for lunch, along w/another friend. But here's whats completed so far:

oh, and eventually, my table will be here as well.









And lastly, this is how I found the boys the other night. Keeping Asher in his toddler bed is OBVIOUSLY not working very well :P
4 comments:
At least they are sleeping! Cute beds by the way!
this is very true! last night i think it took my sister less than an hour to get them to fall asleep....not fair!
i LOVE their beds. where did you find them?
well, you can't find them in the stores anymore. I got the first one off of freecycle...I got really lucky!! The 2nd one, I just got off of ebay.
Post a Comment