I have been on the go for what seems like months. My days off aren't really days off. They're always jammed full of things to do. Tomorrow, I dont have much to do tomorrow, but instead of resting, I will be unpacking. Anyone want to unpack w/me tomorrow? LOL :)
I went to see Jacob today since I had a doctor's appointment at the hospital. He's doing SO much better and coming home tomorrow...for sure! He's off the feeding tube, labs are great, and he's getting all the last few shots and things so that tomorrow he's good to go! I know Bethany and Brian can't wait to take him home. I've offered to babysit whenever so that I can get my baby fix :P
My birthday is less than a month away, I can't believe it! I'm going to be over half way to 50! I know, odd way to look at it, but what can I say :D I think I'm gonna get a tattoo as my present to me. I've already got on picked out, just don't know where to put it. I'm going to get one in honor of Levi, the baby I lost. I'm big on tattoos having meanings. I'm not going to get something permanent on me just for the heck of getting something.
I'm not sure if the wkend away w/the boys to Great Wolf Lodge is going to happen. Did I tell everyone that my church is doing an outting to Great Wolf Lodge? I can't remember. Anyways, I was a week late to sign up. That's what I get for skipping church to move :P
Not much else to say. Just trying to get everything in order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment