I realize that among other issues, that I have an issue w/trust. It seems in almost every part of my life, whether it be w/family, my marriage, friends, work, I seem to always get let down. And, I realize that it's not healthy nor good. What's the worst, is that I struggle trusting God as well. I'm currently about to lose my job bc tax season is done. I need to be out of my house by April, but my credit is shot and don't make enough to be approved anywhere. And, I don't have any money saved up bc I've been short ever since I lost my job at M&M.
I know I could look back on my blogs and see time and time again where God has pulled me through, but still. Why? Why don't I trust Him by now? Why do I let things continue to stress me out and overwhelm me??
At church today, I was singing the worship songs, a lot of which had to do w/how God takes care of His people. I fully believe every word that I sang. I believe that God is able. I believe that He is all powerful. Why do I believe that He is able to do immmeasurably for everyone except me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
be patient he has a plan....don't lose trust!
Post a Comment