Asher turned 18mos on Tuesday. He went to the Detroit Zoo w/his dad, brother, Aunt Meghan and Grandma & Grandpa Anderson. Hopefully I'll soon get some pictures from their day, and I'll post them.
He had his ped appointment yesterday. He weighs 25 1/2lbs and is 32ins. His head and weight are in the 45%, and his height is in the 55%. So, he's average.
He's so different from Jaden. By this time, Jaden had stopped eating most things, but Asher puts away food like he hasn't been fed in weeks...LOL.
Oh, and this kid has attitude! I thought Jaden was bad, but Asher is worse! He likes to bite, and when he gets in trouble, he likes to slap people across the face. I've yet to find a punishment that really works for him. He hates time-outs, but I don't know if that's bc he hates sitting or he hates the fact that I hold in place to make him sit!
But still, w/all of his spunk, he's mommy's little boy! Jaden has been a daddy's boy since about 6mos, and I kept waiting for Asher to cross over too, but he hasn't. He's still my little baby. He's a joy to my heart, as is his big brother Jaden. My little boys rock my world!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Aww how cute I loved it when my niece was around that age she was really fun!
He is fun! The both of them just melt my hear w/a simple smile or a hug, or, my fav, "I love you mommy".
Holly
You seem to be getting a lot of anon comments lately..do you know who your "mystery reader" is?? He or she seems very nice!
Hope your well!
SUE
well, at least someone is commenting :P and, no I do not know who my mystery poster is. I sometimes I wonder or wish they'd at least give me a hint as to whether or not I know them :)
Post a Comment