8.11.2007

sick again

Well, Asher started out the week being sick. He had gotten sick for my mom Saturday afternoon, but I didn't think much of it. Then on Sunday he kept acting like something was stuck in his throat. Then, on the way home, he puked in the car. So, I just figured whatever was stuck in his throat had made him finally gag and puke. THEN on Monday, he got sick again twice, and the last time he got a bloody nose. This finally concerned me, so I called the ped. They said the nose bleed was probably a fluke thing, but that it sounded like Asher had a gastro virus that was going around. Basically he'd be really gassy, and we were to keep him away from acidy foods/drinks. Pretty much for him, juice was an automatic puke, and that's what I'd been giving him since I assumed he had an upset stomach so milk was out of the question. Well, he finally got over it, and Wednesday night, as expected, Jaden got it. Well, Jaden has been doing really good, so I assumed it had passed. He was at my mom's house today bc I had to work, and when I went to get there he was AWEFULLY cranky, but I chalked it up to the fact that he didn't get a nap. Well, I took them out for dinner b4 going grocery shopping, and right b4 we were going to leave, he comes over to me and pukes all over himself, the floor and me :0 So, I guess he's not feeling better yet :( Oh, and we didn't go grocery shopping either....food will have to wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.