8.13.2007

The Fair

Oops, I totally forgot to post that we took the boys to the fair. It was kinda depressing. It was SO small! Had Jaden not cared that he rode the same ride 5times, I'd say it was a complete waste of money! But, Jaden didn't mind riding the same thing over and over, just mommy minded :P The train was his fav.



This is the first one he went on all by himself...I was a little nervous, but he wasn't phased at all!



I took him on this one, it was in like the shape of a bus, and it went up and around. He was a little scared, but he didn't cry or anything. He just sat a little closer to me until it was done. ASHER, on the other hand, didn't ride any rides...big surprise there..LOL He did however pet a goat which TOTALLY surprised me!



My sister and her boyfriend were there to see the demolition derby. I wanted to go, but knew Asher would be too scared. They did take Jaden in for me though. Bethany said his eyes NEVER went off the cars, not even to get food :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Gotta love boys and their obession with cars... I wish I had taken Trever to see it.

Glad you had some fun though!