
Today was my last day of watching Malin, maybe forever. Melanie is hoping to stay home after Mariska is born if she can find a PT job that will work for them. As for me, I haven't decided what I'm going to do. I will be watching a set of twins newly adopted from out of country that don't speak English on Fridays. Originally, I would have had them twice a week, and I would have been set, but the dad was able to get one of the days off. So, right now I'm just in prayer. I'll probably ask around, try to find someone's kid(s) to watch. I'd like to do only 1 or 2 days a week, but I guess I'll take whatever I can find. I'm not ready to go back to work full-time and give up raising my boys. But again, I'll do what I have to.
I think the boys will probably miss having their cousin around. Jaden always asks if we're gonna go get Malin on the fews days that we don't have him. They enjoy having him around to play with.
I am going to enjoy not having to get up and possibly get the chance to sleep in! I'm sure I'll miss having the little guy around, but it will be nice to just be w/my family for a while.
Well, keep us in your prayers as I try to figure out how this all is going to work!



No comments:
Post a Comment