8.20.2007
This Weekend
I have taken Friday off from watching Malin. My boys will be w/Shaun, so I decided to take some time for myself. I'm going to this chiropractor that actually massages b4 doing everything else. Then, I'm hoping to get to the beach b4 having to work at M&M. If I don't make it to the beach, I'll probably go fake and bake bc I need some color :) After work, I'm going out w/my friend Rachel. We tried this a while back, but it just didn't happen. We're both determined that it's going to work this time though!! I'm also considering getting at least a pedicure if not a manicure too. It's been a while since I've dedicated time to just me, and this will be a nice change...kinda like a mini-vacation :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Obviously you need this "mini vacation" as you call it or you wouldn't have done it for yourself! So enjoy it! And maybe instead of going alone you could go with a friend!!
yes, i do so very badly need this! if i go to the beach, my sister bethany might go along w/me. either way, it will be nice to pamper myself some and then have a good night out w/a friend!
Post a Comment