
I'd have to call our experience "nature gone wild" LOL This, is a picture of two turtles getting it on. We thought it was a lion making noises at first, till we came upon this. I also just missed getting the monkey that was...umm...making himself happy.

Jaden WAS smiling when I went to take this picture, but my camera was giving me problems. By time I took it, he was like..."umm, someone gonna take me off????"

Aunt Bethany volunteered to take Jaden to feed the goats b/c daddy refused to go in the gate, and I had a sleeping Asher. He was SO good about it, didn't cry or anything!

Daddy DID take Jaden up to go down the slide. Jaden likes slides, very adventurous, no fear!!
Jaden feeding the giraffe.Jaden exploring and enjoying himself!!
I TRIED to get him to pick a different stuffed animal, like a cute turtle, but he was DEAD set on getting the snake.At the end of the day, I had some TIRED boys!!!

I can't believe Asher fell asleep while I was holding him outward,
but he must have just been exhausted. He cut his second tooth

today, plus he got shots on Tuesday. So, he's had some rough last
two days, poor little guy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment