Okay, so I had thought about doing pampered chef a while back, but was still waiting for the number of a freind of a friend to sign up under. Well, my mom was saying today that she would like to do pampered chef to earn some extra money, and we all know I need the money!! SO.....we decided to go in together! She got online, and someone is supposed to be in contact w/her.
Every time I do the bills, I get depressed. I see them piling up or going into collections. I feel bad when Shaun or I want to go out to eat or rent a movie, but we can't b/c the funds aren't there. I hate having to rack up credit card bills b/c our son needs clothes. There are days, I feel like I'm not contributing to the family. After looking into daycare, I know for sure that I wouldn't even be breaking even after paying it if I were working, so there's no point in me going back to work. And, I know that being home w/my boys is the best gift I could ever give them! I just feel bad at times. I will be glad to be bringing some money in to help my family out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hang in there holly! i know what you are going through...the bills and not enough money thing...its hard! i'm praying for you!
thanks girl...want to have a pampered chef party....lol :)
did you ever go to the office and get some help?
invite me to a party, i'll buy something from ya. love that stuff.
shweet...I'll keep you in mind :)
yeah, we can figure out a good time to have a party when we see each other this weekend!
Post a Comment