10.04.2006

My Pride and Joys

Jaden after his 1st bike ride w/daddy.

Asher after his 1st meal of adult food (daddy forgot the bib). And, do you see him sitting up, yeah, he did that himself :)

Jaden says to me this morning, "food Momma, FOOD!" He walked in the room yesterday after I got him dressed, and I said to Shaun, "he's no longer our baby, he's a little man." They change too quickly!!!

3 comments:

Josh Buck said...

The pics are absolutely adorable!!! The one of Asher shows how big he's getting. He doesn't look like so much of a baby anymore either. He's getting close to toddlerhood!!!

Holly said...

don't remind me!! I can't believe how big BOTH my boys are getting. I wish I could just freeze time for a while.

Janine said...

Your boys are so cute, Holly! It does go by very fast. But being home with them will make for lasting memories. :-)