11.02.2006

Zoo Boo

Well, the saturday b4 halloween my sis Bethany, my sis Melanie, my BIL, my 2 nephews, my boys and myself all went to the zoo boo in BC. Jaden really needed a nap, which I was hoping he would take on the way to the zoo, but he was stubborn and stayed awake. AND, it was like in the 30s and FREEZING, not the smartest idea we all had. Anyways, here are the pics from it.



Jaden w/Mator from cars.





I didn't have Asher dressed warm enough (wasn't planning the temps dropping as badly as they did), so I threw Shaun's leather coat that was in the van on him. He's darth vader if you can't tell. We decided against he pumpkin and had him and Jaden cordinate.





Aunt Bethany came along for the ride and candy :P





Here's one of me w/the boys, Asher- one shoe on, one shoe off :)





See, I told you he was tired...LOL

No comments: