I only liked one of the poses done w/Jaden, and only one of the poses done w/the boys turned out. But, I loved all of the poses done w/Asher! So, here they are...enjoy :)
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
5 comments:
Very cute all of them!! I have been trying ever since Faith was born to get a family picture but something always goes wrong (usually illnesses!)
I did much better w/getting pictures done w/Jaden. W/Asher, it's been having the money to get them done that usually creates the problem.
These pics are too cute!! You have cute kids!
thank you...I think they're cute :)
Nice Family Picture! We are going tomorrow to get ours done.
Post a Comment