11.24.2007
The Bee Movie
I took Asher to see his first movie in the theater, along w/Jaden, making this Jaden's second time in the theater. I was a little nervous so I got my sister Charity to go w/me. Taking a 2 and 1 yr old to a movie theater, I think most parent's would be nervous :) But, to my surprise, the did GREAT! Asher sat there, eyes wide, feeling for his popcorn bc heaven forbid he take his eyes off the screen...LOL They both sat still and quietly the whole movie. Well, Asher started asking "what's that" towards the last 10 mins of the movie, but all in all, they did wonderful and really enjoyed it! And I, I just enjoyed watching my boys enjoy themselves. It made it well worth it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute! Chase has yet to go the the movies....i have not dared to take him, her never sits still!
Was it a good clean movie? Jamie wants to take Trever to it but we haven't had a chance yet!!
Love your other post power of a mom!! So true! Elijah always runs to me not daddy when hurt. I give it a quick kiss and he's off playing again!! Love it!!
It was a cute movie and clean for what I remember. I must admit, there were times I was more interested in watching my boys enjoy themselves then watching the movie myself.
As for kissing Jaden's finger, I just thought it was cute that he called me to kiss his finger!!
i LOVE that movie!! so so cute!!
Post a Comment