12.26.2007

Merry Christmas

Unfortunately my camera broke, so here's what I got b4 it broke, and everything else was taken w/my phone :(
Just thought this one was cute and had to share :D

Christmas day:












Shaun bought them a box of the cars from "Cars" the movie which of course they immediately started fighting over. Well, as soon as Jaden started playing w/the other things, Asher started hording the cars in his room. Once he had the collection he shut the door. LOL...I thought it was rather smart and TOO CUTE!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute....Boys and cars how can you go wrong sounds like you had a good time..even though the camera broke. It is nice that you and Shaun can still do Chistmas together as a special time for the boys....those memories will be cherished....why no pics of you?? I know you had just gotten up and no one needs to se that...that's exactly how I am! Take care.

Holly said...

as usually, I was the one w/the camera and so, no pictures of me. sometimes I feel like if I didn't tell people I was w/my kids, they wouldn't even know bc there's nothing documenting it.