2.14.2008

New Hair Color

Ok, I decided I wanted to dye my hair again. I was going to go dark brown, but I couldn't find a color dark enough. So, I found a box that said soft black, and that's what I did. So, here's the new me.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this washes out, you look goth. I don't think the church would appreciate that. I don't like it. It's scary.

Holly said...

It doesn't wash out, and I like how the color looks.
And, not sure what kind of church you go to or have experience with, but mine doesn't judge people on their looks. Their concern is helping people find God's love. Heck, I have tattoos (plan to get more) and a belly button piercing. Maybe they should shun me for those too! I feel sorry for someone who goes to a church that wouldn't want them simply bc of how they look.

Anonymous said...

why do people feel the need to say things like anonymous number one did?? who cares what they think, if you like it that is all that should matter...i like it by the way!

Holly said...

It's ok. I have some anonymous posters who just have nothing better to do w/their time than to post rude comments. Maybe they're not happy w/their life and are just putting their unhappiness on me. Or maybe, they don't like me for some odd reason. Since they never have the guts to say who they are, I may never know the reason.
But, I really like how my hair turned out! I've been getting good comments on it left and right. So, one negative person isn't going to bring me down!

Susan said...

I have to say I agree about the negative commenters. If your going to say something mean and hurtful, why post? Its not like Holly asked everyones opinion about the color. It does bring out the blue in your eyes! I love the length too!

SUE