
Three years ago today, I went into the hospital at 7A to be induced. And after the worst imaginable delivery w/no epidural bc I wanted to know how a real vaginal birth felt, I gave birth to my 1st born baby boy at 3:35P weighing 8lbs and 7ozs, whom we named Jaden Michael. Jaden is Hebrew meaning "God has heard" and Michael is his daddy's middle name. And after only 5mos of colic, I had a happy little baby boy.

So much has happened in the past three years, and he's changed so much. He's very much all boy! He's finally potty trained...YAY :) He loves cars, trains, trucks, airplanes, helicopters, pretty much anything w/wheels..lol He loves the outdoors. His favorite movie is Ratatouille followed by Monster's Inc, Incredibles, Cars, Ice Age and Fox and the Hound. Oh, and lets not forget his love for sports, soccer, I think, being his favorite.
I must say I find it hard to believe I'm the mother of a three year old. I'm not that old yet am I :P But, it's been a joy watching him grow and change, and I can't wait to see what else his future holds!
2 comments:
he has grown up so much...i can't wait to see him!!
Happy Birthday Jaden!!
Time sure does fly with kids that is for sure!!
Post a Comment