So, I find myself in a catch 22. I watch a set of twins, currently 2 days a week, and I've been doing it for almost a year now. The twins are the sons of my mother's hairdresser, and when my mom got me the job, it was arranged for me to watch them at my mother's house. One, bc my house wasn't big enough at the time, and two, bc their mother works literally 2mins away from my mom's. Well now, my mom has decided she wants to reclaim her house which means that I would need to watch them at my place. W/the new townhome, that's not really an issue, only that I still have to drop them all off at my mom's bc I leave for work b4 they get picked up. And, that's where the problem comes in bc I no longer have a van to transport 4 children in. Currently, I don't need the income bc I'm making enough from TG, but when I get laid off, I will need them bc JH doesn't pay as well as TG does. Preferrably, the smart way to go about getting a van would be to save up for it, here's where the catch 22 comes in. I can't save up for a van if I'm not watching the twins, and w/out a van, I can't watch the twins. See my dilema? I tried applying for a small loan hoping to get something I could get paid off by the end of the year, but as the judge warned me, I will never get approved for anything until the house sells and is taken off my debt to income ratio. I have yet to find my solution. I have the car up for trade incase someone was wanting to downsize to save money w/gas prices the way they are, but so far, no luck. And of course, no private seller wants to do a pymt plan which is also totally understandable. What to do, what to do? *sigh*
And the boys are driving me CRAZY!! The past two days they have been aweful!! They've been fighting non-stop. Asher has been biting his brother and mouthing off to me. Jaden has wet the bed 2 nights in a row which isn't like him. I'm about ready to put them up for trade, or even a straight give away...lol. So, if you know fo anyone looking for two little boys, one already potty trained, and one in the potty training process, just let me know :D
Anyways, speaking of children, I have 2 little boys that I are going to bed early tonight bc they didn't get naps and mommy needs her sanity back :) So, off I go to get some peach and quiet. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holly, could you trade vehicles with the mom of the twins? Does she have a mini-van? Maybe you could just trade for the day? I am sure it will all work out. I'll be thinking of you!
That's an idea, but it won't work. She doesn't have a mini-van either, and even if she did, I can't take her vehicle bc I'm gone to work b4 she comes to pick them up. Which is why I need the van in the first place :) If she were able to drop the kids off and pick them up b4 I went to work, it'd be no prob :P
Post a Comment