7.12.2008
July 12th
Today is Brian's 37th bday! His son has claimed him for the day/night so we celebrated last night. He's still recovering from throat surgery so I knew whatever I made had to be easy to eat. I went back and forth btwn spagetti and salmon. My dad makes this spagetti sauce that I could LIVE on, it's that good. But, out of the many dinners Brian and I have shared, he's only made me spagetti once. So, I wasn't sure how much he really liked it. But, we both like seafood. So, I decided to make this salmon receipe that my mom makes which is SO GOOD along w/fresh grean beans and mushroom w/mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy. Course, I had to do it after working so we didn't eat till like 9:30 at night, but it was delicious! I also got him a Michigan State 3d wirling thing that twirls in the wind. i think all in all I did really good :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment