Yesterday, the boys and I made a trip to Shedd's Aquarium in Chicago. I was afraid it wouldn't happen bc Jaden got sick the day b4, but I'd reserved a van and was determined to make it. Jaden was feeling better though so it was all good :) I'd decided to rent a van bc my sisters were coming w/me, that and the fact that I don't trust my car to make it all the way to Chicago..lol. Getting the van was a whole story in and of itselt, luckily Brian was there to save the day...my hero :) The boys ask the whole way "are we going to see the fishes" which of course got really old, but I was happy that they were excited. Jaden's favorite part was the penguins. Asher fell asleep shortly into the dolphin show. But, all in all, I think they had a great time, and I'm glad we were able to make memories b4 summer was out.
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment