Wow, I just can't believe how this year has flown! So much has happened, it's hard to take it all in at times. This month has been rather hectic. I've had some financial speed bumps that put me out exactly $350 which I didn't have in the bank to be out, and I'm still trying to recoop from it all. I think I'm through the worst, thank God bc it could have been worse.
The sermon serious at my church on coexisting ended this week. I must say that the sermons just got better and better as the weeks went on. And, I started back up in the nursery which I missed SO MUCH! I'm glad I took a year off, and I'm even more glad that I'm no longer director, but I was ready to be back.
I'll be getting laid off from work here soon. I decided w/Shaun's new job not allowing me to work any days and w/the fact that I would make more off unemployment, that I will not be going back to Jackson Hewitt this winter. I'm currently looking for children to watch to help make up some of the income I'll be losing. So, if you hear of anyone, give them my name! I'm looking forward to having some time off to relax and be w/the boys. Besides, I'm sure my mom will be happy for the break from the kids as well.
I got new neighbors last month, and they drive me crazy! They party all night every night, and they have too many cars so I never get to park in front of my house. I was hoping not to move again until it was into something perminant, but I'm thinking I will be moving out of here by April one way or another.
Tomorrow Jaden has his yearly eye appointment. Jaden's teacher seems to think he has a problem seeing. I do believe his eye has gotten worse this year, but we'll see what the doctor says. Other than his eye, he is enjoying preschool a lot! He gets upset when they don't go outside to play, and it really frustrates him when Asher can answer the review questions I ask b4 he gets a chance.
Asher and I enjoy our mornings together. Potty training is NOT going well. He can go when he wants to, but it's the wanting that we're struggling with..lol He's still as stubborn as ever, and I still claim he gets it from his daddy bc his mom has never been stubborn a day in her life..LOL You all are dying laughing right now, I know :)
Well, I'll be posting soon w/Jaden's eye appt results. And of course I'll post halloween pictures, the costumes are homemade. Shaun let the boys decide what they wanted to be which of course was TMNTs. They don't sell costumes small enough for the boys so it took some brain storming, but I think we did good. Shaun found what I used to make the belly, and the sweatsuits. I found the weapons and the idea for the shells. I've always loved to pain so decorating them wasn't an issue, and I actually think they'll look authentic and SO CUTE! So, keep watching for whats to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jaden's eye is in our prayer as well as your financial situation. With the time off, money might be tight but it will be good for you to have more time to spend with your boys. Enjoy!
Post a Comment