3.25.2009

1yr post 2nd set of tubes

So, true to fashion, it's been a year since Jaden had his last set of tubes, and he needs them again. Last time we did tubes and took out the adenoids. This time they're doing tubes and taking out his adenoids and tonsils. I knew last week when the doc said that he had an ear infection that he'd be needing tubes. So, they'll be calling us w/in the next few days w/the date of his surgery.
As for his eye, Jaden is currently being referred to the DeVoss Children's Hospital to see a specialist. I should have the date for that appt here soon as well. My poor guy!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Its Dr. Droste and he is associated with Devos...I think he is the only one in GR. Let me know!

Holly said...

that sounds familiar. all i remember is that the office is right beside the Grandville mall. lol