7.14.2009

Eye Surgeon Appt

Jaden goes to see his eye surgeon on Thursday. I'm hoping we'll finally do something so that his vision doesn't get any worse. Hopefully when we get his hearing and vision under control, he'll be able to get on track developmentally. He's so cute though, he has a girlfriend at daycare. Today he told me he had a secret. He said "I love Taylor the most in the whole world!" He showed me how he picks her up and twirls her around. Even the teachers have told me that they both consider each other boyfriend/girlfriend. Mostly I think it's adorable, but one part of me says, really, my 4yr old wants to have a girlfriend at such a young age?!?

Asher is also doing well at daycare. I'd say he's officially potty trained now...WOO HOO. The only accidents he has now are if he doesn't aim correctly. He's also coming out of his shell a bit, actually a lot. Shaun and I were just commenting on how he used to be so shy and hate everything. And while he still isn't the most cheerful little person you've ever met, he's definitely not shy anymore. The kid knows no fear, and actually is starting to enjoy the outdoors which we NEVER thought would happen. We can't decide if he's going to be a nerd, class clown, goth, or playground bully.

The two of them can be tiresome due to their never ending energy supply, but they will always be the joys of my life!

No comments: