So Thursday I got to go on my first field trip of the year w/the boys. We went back to the Nottawa Fruit Farms, which you haven't been, is a GREAT deal for the money! Not to mention, my kids have a blast everytime. I was very thankful for my always being over prepared when it comes to going places because most popele thought it was going to be a nice day and sent their kids in just shirts and a light sweater. I on the other hand had the boys' winter coats and hats which turned out to be a good thing because it was COLD! And I felt special because both boys chose to sit w/me on the bus vs w/their friends...aww <3 Not sure what made Asher finally go through the hay stack maze, but he did! Asher got this deer to feed from him J got kissed by this deer J did get to feed this goat Asher just decided to take this goat home the fam
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment