1.20.2011

arguing w/God

Ok, here's my open and honest moment of this week....have you ever found a verse that you really wish you could argue w/God about but know you'd lose so it's pointless?? Yeah, I've been doing a lot of research during my time off from FB regarding certain things, and I found this scripture and wish it wouldn't be futile to argue about it.

2Corinthians 6: 14 Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness? 15 What harmony can there be between Christ and the devil? How can a believer be a partner with an unbeliever? 16 And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God.

I always thought I knew the jist of this portion of scripture, but actually reading it made me realize I was a tad off. Ugggg!

No comments: