Hey holly! So great to see your comment on our blog! Such a great way for us stay-at-home moms to keep in touch. I had NO idea you had another baby! Wow! Looks like you have your hands full and loving it. They're adorable!
This is a good way to stay in touch, glad I found you! Yep, I'm a mommy of two and loving it! Praying for more to love, but not for a while...I need a break..LOL
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
2 comments:
Hey holly!
So great to see your comment on our blog! Such a great way for us stay-at-home moms to keep in touch. I had NO idea you had another baby! Wow! Looks like you have your hands full and loving it. They're adorable!
This is a good way to stay in touch, glad I found you! Yep, I'm a mommy of two and loving it! Praying for more to love, but not for a while...I need a break..LOL
Post a Comment