9.15.2006
"Where's the ball??"
Jaden said his 1st sentence on Wednesday. He was playing ball w/Shaun, and he threw it and lost it. So, he puts his hands up in the air and says, "where's the ball?" At first I thought I was hearing things, but he said it not once, but a FEW times!! His vocabulary has just grown SO much this month!! Not only can he sign w/his hands more, please, and all done, he can say "uh-oh", "hi", "bye", "dadda", "ma" or "mom" (for me), "mamma" (for Grandma Froman), "Micah", "ChiChi" (for Charity), "mine", "ball", "dog", "ruff", "kitty", "please", "cup", "car", "thank you", "sock", "shoe", "food" and I'm sure there's more :) I know the day will come when I'll say, "who taught this kid to talk?!!" LOL, but for now, I'll take pride in my son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go, Jaden! He will be talking and talking all the time before you know it. I think Kyle's first sentence was "Can I have Burger King?" The kid had never even been to Burger King. LOL After that he never shut up. And Jake? Well, he talks in his sleep so ... And Allie is a girl...need I say more? Enjoy it while it's all still cute!
Yaaaay!!! I love those times where mothering is so fun and rewarding. What? you ask? It's not fun and rewarding all the time? hee hee hee
Post a Comment