to now....
When he was 1st born, he was SO colicky...worse then Jaden was. I really didn't feel connected to him and was worried what life would bring. Now, I couldn't love him more! He's just the sweetest little thing, and I'm hooked! He started clapping w/in the past week, and he's REALLY cruising on furniture now. I think if he wanted to walk that he could. He just doesn't need to, so why do it? :) What a blessing he really did turn out to be! (His name means happy and blessed if you didn't know)
As for his stats, he weighs 21 lbs 7 ozs, and is 29 ins. He's short, and actually pretty thin too. Again, just another difference btwn him and his big bro.
4 comments:
time goes by so fast doesn't it? I haven't been on here in awhile and i was reading your last couple updates and I want you to know that my prayers are with you. I love you holly, and i'm sorry if i don't seem like i'm always there as a friend in Christ. i, too, get caught up in all the commotion of having a family and when you have the chance to sit down for the day, its always late at night, huh? I want you to call me anytime you need to. I'll call you soon and we can get together. Will and i are going out of town together this week, but the following week (first week of march) lets get together!
have fun on your time away! getting together would be fun.
Holly you and I should get together sometimes soonish... I can totally relate to your blog about being lonely and not wanting invite yourself to others. I've been there for well over a year or so.
Plus now with Faith it hits me even more. I hope to see you tomorrow at Bible Study!!
Sorry I didn't get your message b4 last night, but it was nice seeing you there! I would love to get together sometime. I'm afraid I don't have your number though. If you have mine, feel free to give me a call. If not, I'll see you on Sunday :)
Post a Comment