2.02.2007

events

So, February is the fullest month for us, but this is what the months of the year look like for us.
Jan- Jenny's bday
Feb- Shaun, Jaden, Asher, and (SIL) Meghan's b-days
March- my mom and Charity's bdays
April- Melanie, Micah, and my bdays
May- Malin and (BIL) Mike's bdays
June- Wesley's bday
July- Melanie and my anniversaries
Aug- Melanie's new baby will be born
Sept- my dad and Shaun's dad's bdays
Oct- nothing that I know of
Nov- Bethany's bday
Dec- Christ's bday

No wonder we're always broke..LOL :)

Well, the boy's bdays are this month. I'm doing a joint bday for them, but w/seperate themes. Asher is getting Elmo and Jaden is getting Tonka. For gifts, they each are getting a new outfit, a few little toys from "Cars" and "Thomas the Train", and then they are going to share this...

I'm not sure what I'm getting Shaun. I think we may go out for his birthday tonight for dinner. I think he's debating btwn Mongolian BBQ or Red Lobster. I'm guessing we'll go to Mongolian, but we'll see.

No comments: