3.24.2007

didn't get the job

Well, I went in to get my blood work done for the clinical drug test job. They had done questions over the phone to make sure I qualified, but when I got there, they said something about breastfeeding. I had planned on using the time to ween Asher since he only eats off of me once a day. But, when I told them that I was still breastfeeding, they said I couldn't do it bc I would have had to of stopped at least 3mos ago bc it messes up my results. GRRRR I just don't know why they didn't ask me about it on the phone w/all the other questions.
So, now I'm back at square one.....again.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Holly
Sorry you didn't get it but I guess I am selfishly a littel happy, it worries me you taking so mystery drug! I wouldn't want anything to happen to you! But, I know the extra money is needed so I will continue to pray that the Lord will provide for you!

Sue