3.12.2007
I think I'm getting a second opinion
Jaden had his ENT appt today, which by the way his ears are still doing fine...YAY! But, the last couple of times we've gone in, his doctor has asked about J's eye. So, as normal, he asked, and I told him everything that has been happening w/it. He said, and I was already thinking along these lines, that we should get a second opinion. He gave me the name of two men, one he highly recomended which is Dr Frank Nesi, and John Siddons who studied under Dr Nesi. I called my Ped to see if I could find someone to give me a second opinion, if they would give me a referral, and they said that was fine. Dr Nesi is in our network, so I'm hoping to get into him, though he has limited office hours. I just think 3yrs is too long to go w/out dealing w/Jaden's eye. We're talking about my son's eye sight and having had glasses a good part of my life, it's not something I want to take chances with. So, we'll see what another doctor has to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think getting a second opinion makes a lot of sense, Holly. Keep us posted. Congrats to little Asher!
Janine...I can't get onto your site...it says I need to be invited or something like that.
I would get one too. This is your child and you need to be at peace with what is going on. If the first doctors opinion doesn't feel right to you, then deffinately get one.
I'll continue to keep you in prayers.
Post a Comment