It seems like Satan won't let me have a momment of happiness. My last few blogs have been happy and praise filled, and now he brings this. I will stand in the rain, and through it all I will praise Him in the storm, but I will need lots and lots of prayers.
I'm going to be vague bc there are people who don't know me personally who read this, and like to print it off and make a big deal about it to Shaun at work. I thought about limiting who could read my blog, but it seemed like a lot of extra work. I figure, if you trully know me, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you don't, call or email me, and I'll fill you in.
Once things are finalized, I'll probably blog openly about them, but until then, heres what I'll say. Things do not look good on many different levels. I'm not sure where to turn, what to do, or how God plans on seeing me through this. Everytime I have doubted Him, He has still pulled me through, and never let me down. So, even though my physical mind can't grasp what is going on, my heart is trying to clinge tight to His word.
Pray for me, the boys, and Shaun. Pray lots and pray hard! Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holly
I am so sorry for your pain, please call me or just come by anytime and please let me know what I can do to make this time easier for you and the boys!
SUE
Praying!
It was a fun time tonight getting out with you, Susan, and the others!! I hope it brought some happiness to you during this time! I will continue to keep you in my prayers!!
Post a Comment