otherwise, you can look at some of my favorites :)
7.04.2007
GR's Children Museum
Yesterday my mom, my sisters Jenny & Charity, my nephews Micah and Malin, my boys and myself all went to Grand Rapids to the Children's Museum. I had never been, but VERY glad we went! It was SO much fun for the babies! Jaden and Asher ran around going from activity to activity. It was nice to go over an hr w/out having to redirect or punish a kid for something. There was just so much stuff for them to do and none of it was off limits to them that they were able to play and stay out of trouble all at the same time :P I took WAY too many pictures, so if you want to see them all, go here: http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=59231183520100718/l=278797519/g=79857142/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB
otherwise, you can look at some of my favorites :)









otherwise, you can look at some of my favorites :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad the boys had fun!!! You should definitely do stuff like that more often if u and the kids enjoy it!! Keep having lots of fun!!!
My girls LOVED that museum when they were little. We would get there when it opened leave an hour for lunch then come back and stay til about 3pm. Allison still asks if we can go again.
Kim
if the kids were older, we could probably have done longer. but, they needed naps :) I'm hoping we can go back and do it again though!
Post a Comment