So, I went and rented a rug doctor from Meijer, and I got the carpet cleaner w/the OXY boost in it. Well, I only was able to get half way through my carpets b4 I ran out of cleaner and b4 I ran out of time bc I had to go to work. So, I asked Shaun to pick up a big thing of cleaner on his way to bring back the boys so I could finish last night. Well, they didn't have the stuff w/the OXY in it in the big bottles, so he just got the regular stuff. And, the regular worked SO much better then the stuff w/the OXY. So, not only did I have to finish the other half of the room, but I had to redo the 1st half....GRRRR. Anyways, here are some pictures.
Here's before:

On the left is the OXY cleaner/on the right is the regular cleaner:

Here's an all three view. It goes L-R: no cleaner-regular cleaner-OXY cleaner:

Here's the finished product:




1 comment:
WOW...I can see the floor!! I bet it feels good to clean/clear everything out and get down to the bottom of it! I love having freshly cleaned floors! Looks good.
Post a Comment