10.21.2007

2 nights

I've finally gotten 2 nights of good sleep! I SO needed that :D Tomorrow I don't get to sleep in bc I'm watching the twins. I dropped off a job application at the post office, along w/3 other people in my family. We'll see if anything comes of it. It would be a night time job and it would pay a $1 more an hour. It doesn't have insurance, but I don't have insurance where I'm at now either so I'm not losing anything.
Jaden's eye is doing better, but I don't think his allergies are. I'm afraid, along w/every other specialist that he goes to, that we'll be adding an allergy specialist to the list! Another up note that I keep forgetting to mention, Jaden is doing SUPER w/potty training!! We haven't had an accident in about 3wks now. I'm even letting him go out of the house in underwear w/out worring too much about accidents, he's doing that good! He also made it 2 nights last wk w/out peeing during the night. I'm just SO PROUD of him!! Now, if only his little bro were ready to potty train....LOL
Asher was having one of his "days" today bc he didn't want to go to nursery. He's been doing so well for about a month now, but today I had to peel him off of me. I let him sit w/me during the singing, but when the service started and he started making his odd noises, I said he had to go. After church, I had a lunch w/my divorce care group. It was a little weird at first, but I ended up having fun. The boys had a blast. Asher even made a new friend, and I may have a new babysitter!! Diane is definitely old enough to be their grandma, and Asher took right to her!! So, she said if I ever needed her, to give her a call, and I'll definitely keep that in mind. My family really are the only people that babysit for me. I'm pretty particular about who I let my kids go to. So, it will be nice to have another person whom I know is good w/the kids, that I feel comfortable with and that they feel comfortable with.
Well, that's about it for now. Thanks for reading and thanks to those who choose to leave me messages!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I know how you feel. jamie and I have really only let my parents and his parents watch our kids. I think sometimes that is why I get so blue here...

Congrats on potty training going well! I am starting with Elijah but so far he is resisting. Ugh! Oh well...

Glad Jaden's eye is doing better! And glad you got some good rest!

Anonymous said...

i am glad you finally get some well deserved sleep!