12.26.2007

Christmas Eve

I totally forgot about these. I should have posted this one first....oh well! So, it's Christmas tradition to go to Bronson Park on Christmas Eve. Well, my church was having a program on Christmas Eve, and I really wanted to go! So, I'd been telling my family for weeks about the program, that I wanted to go, and that it'd be cool if they'd come too. Well, Christmas Eve comes, and not only do they not want to go to the program w/me, but they won't wait for me to go w/them. I asked if they'd compromise and instead of watching "White Christmas" after the park, that they watch it b4 so that I could meet them at the park, but I guess no one felt it was important enough. So, we waited for Shaun to get in town, and we took the boys to the park by ourselves. Asher HATED getting dressed in his snow gear...LOL He cried pretty much from the time I put his snow pants on until we got to the park and someone carried him :D




Jaden is kissing the lamb :P





He also tried to eat the candy canes, but I wasn't quick enough for that kodak moment...lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! Beautiful family!