Hey Shelly- thanks for stopping by! I'm sure I would ask the same question if I were to see pics of your little ones. I've never even met Ephram. I'm still praying for you!
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
5 comments:
ADORABLE!!! The first one looks funny though (not the kids the pic) you should try to fix it. Aren't they just little angels!!
Too cute! Your boys are getting so big! Where does the time go???
The 1st pic is supposed to look that way LOL I think it looks story bookish. It's actually my fav, but Shaun hates it, so to each their own :)
Hey Shelly- thanks for stopping by! I'm sure I would ask the same question if I were to see pics of your little ones. I've never even met Ephram. I'm still praying for you!
Cute... Hope your season is going smoothly.
Post a Comment