1.06.2008

Lived to Tell

Well, my wkend was GREAT!! I thoroughly enjoyed snow mobiling!!!! The 1st night we got there, we rode to get some food. It was dark, and I was slightly nervous. I don't think I got over 30mph.
The next day, everyone slept in bc they stayed up to late and bc it's vacation. We got on the trails around 1P and rode till about 6P. By time we got done, I was feeling much more confident. I even got up to 55mph which may not seem like much, but certainly felt fast enough.
There were a ton of people there, and everyone was really nice. It was a much needed vacation, and I CAN'T WAIT to go again!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did the boys like nana and papaw's? I am sure they had a great time as ou did also....I am glad you got a weekend away. I am not concerned about you lying to the blog world only yourself because you sound like a woman that needs some direction in her life...don't take the comments as bashing just trying to help.

Holly said...

The boys had fun at their grandparent's house. I think it was a little too much for Asher bc he had problems sleeping the next 2 nights which never happens w/him, but I'm sure they'll do it again.
As for the way you show your concern, maybe you should read your comments sometimes bc I find it VERY HARD not to read them as bashing, w/the exception of this one.
And don't worry about me, I'm actually pretty honest w/myself and w/the blog world. You on the other hand have yet to be honest w/me about who you are. And if you are the person to whom I was referring, you have to know me bc you knew information that I had yet to share.