3.15.2008
And here I thought it was just me.
All I can say is, praise God for friends!!! So, I hate hate hate moving, and what I hated even more, was the thought of moving all by myself. I did get my mom to watch the boys this wkend, so I could get stuff done. I'd called my friend Crystal to see what she was doing this wkend, but she was booked already. Then she called me minutes later saying that her husband felt bad that I didn't have any help, and HE was going to come Sunday and help me move. Course, Brian didn't really have a choice, I voluteered him for him...lol. Then, I called my babysitter Lisa, to see if she could watch the boys either Wednesday or Thursday (my days off of work), so that I could finish up moving/cleaning, and her husband offers to come help! So, as I type, Jon is on his way, picking up another guy whom I don't think I even know, to come help me move a load over tonight!!! Again, all I can say is PRAISE God for friends!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment