Did I mention that I HATE moving?!?! I'm STILL living out of boxes...grrrr! I've just been SO BUSY! Bethany had the baby on Monday, Tuesday I worked all day, Wednesday the boys had their appts and we went to see the Dr. Seuss movie, Thursday I worked all day, Friday I worked all day, today I'm working yet AGAIN, tomorrow is church, Monday is court, Tuesday I work, and finally, 1.5wks later, we have Wednesday when I don't have to work and don't have the kids. My best friend is coming into town on Wednesday, so of course I have to see her for a bit, but other than that, unpacking is the only thing I have planned for Wednesday. My life has been SO hectic recently, even the boys are feeling it :( I can't wait to get settled and get back to normal....then again, what's normal? :)
In other news, I'm looking into activities for the boys. I've started calling preschools for Jaden, and I'm think gymnastics might not be a bad idea for both boys. $$$ will be the main deciding factor, time will be the next. I need to get them into something structured though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holly, I feel your pain. One trick I use for unpacking/organizing is to set a timer for fifteen minutes and just work like mad. You'll be surprised what you can get done. Do this as many times each day that you have a spare fifteen minutes.
Thanks for the advise Janine. One of these days you should comment me your address so I can look at yous site again :) I promise not to post it :P
Post a Comment