7.19.2008
hot water
Ok, so when I first moved in my TH, I went a full week w/out hot water bc my hot water heater was broken. And, I patiently waited a week bc supposedly they had ordered me a brand new water heater. So, I was totally shocked Wednesday night when I went to take a shower and had no hot water!!! So thursday morning, I called and let it be known that I was not happy and wanted it fixed. Well, Thursday night I still had no hot water, so I called the on-call fixer guy but was told there was nothing he could do. He told me he was only allowed to come if I had a fire or flood, and believe you me, I was VERY tempted to give him a flood or fire! So, yesterday they finally came and got it back up and running..YAY. And to my complete frustration, I woke up this morning to no hot water!!!!! So, I called as soon as the office opened, and expressed myself again. The girl told me that she would try to get it fixed, and I let them know that if my hot water wasn't fixed I was going to take the kids to a hotel and deduct the bill from my rent. So, a little later, I got a call that they had to order a part that they won't get till Monday/Tuesday but that they got it up and working. I was like, and tomorrow when it's not working and the kids and I need showers for church...will they come and fix it or will I be getting a hotel tomorrow? She assured me that if I do not have hot water tomorrow that the on-call fixer guy WILL actually come fix it, and he better!!! Call me whatever name in the book you feel, but I will have hot water!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FYI...i did lose hot water again. i paged them saturday but didn't get them to respond until sunday morning (good thing we weren't aiming for 1st service!). they explained that there has been a recalled part, that it should be here on monday, and it should solve all of my problems. they also taught me how to relight the hot water heater.
ok, it's officially a week since i had hot water and i'm officially IRRATE! i contacted management and hope to hear something tomorrow!!
Post a Comment